Saturday, July 21, 2007

Greetings.

Seeing this is my first ever blog post, let me introduce my self... My name is Pawan (alias: poexone) and I live in Elk Grove, CA. I currently am a full time student and I work for the Franchise Tax Board of California. I am origionally from the Fiji Islands, but moved to California about ten years ago. I grew up in San Jose, CA but recently moved to Elk Grove. I didn't think I'd like it here, but I can safely call it home now.

I currently am a Psych Major and will be attending Sac State as a junior this fall. I am an aspiring Radiologist and will be attending Delta College in Stockton for my Tech certification starting Jan of 08'.

The motivation to this start this blog was the inevitable fact that blogging is the future (especially moblogging). It is the perfect "time capsule" for your life. With so many great blogging services (wordpress, MT) out there; I chose blogger because of the simple fact that it is owned by google. I am an avid user of all of google applications and choosing blogger was the next best step. I intend to start uploading pictures with my n95 as soon as I recieve it in the mail. The mobility with this wonderful gadget makes photo blogging and real time posting using services such as jaiku the best gadget of 2007 IMO. Personally I rank it higher than the iphone, but thats just preference ( symbian s60 > mac os). Incorporating Picasa is the next step for organizing my pictures. I intend to have a very large database since the n95 boasts a 5 mp camera. I intend to travel more just to take pictures of everything :P

No comments: