I played with two new google applications today! It's amazing how google simplifies things! With absolutely no web design skills, one can make a personal webpage in a matter of seconds. (The seconds have been verified: 7 seconds) It is simply that easy using Google Page Creator. I am planning on using this hosted site for my personal resume! Google even provides a domain name with your user name. username.googlepages.com ! It's pretty nifty! Give it a try!
Google also announced IMAP4 access for your personal gmail account. Millions of gmail users are rejoicing world wide since this announcement was made. IMAP enables you to sync your gmail with multiple devices. I am at work right now and I cannot enable IMAP access from here, but I have the mailbox set up on my n73. Once I get home I'll be able to sync it and test it out! Users everywhere have confirmed that the free service provided by gmail works without a hitch.
Good work Google!
edit: Got IMAP all set up and it works just like described. Like a charm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment