Monday, November 26, 2007

What I usually do ...

If you pay attention to my shared items in google reader, you can see what are some of the stuff I usually keep myself update on. Most of my blogrolls are WoW related. My daily reads consist from various Rogue's in the WoW community to everything else.

I don't theorycraft as much as these other rogue's, but my playstyle differs a lot from them and I have an itch to start my own. You can also checkout my rogue's profile here and there is a perma link to the right. My WoW playtimes are very consistent and I keep pretty up to date on all happenings in game. I happen to also be the guild leader of Mob Squad on Blackrock. We are a group of real life friends and consider ourselves moderate to hardcore gamers. Some of us more than others. You can check out the guild roster if you follow my armory link and click on the guild tab. Having some sort of leadership role in the WoW community gives me reason to feed my officers with all the updates and interesting tid-bits I come across. This is where google reader comes in. It keeps me up to date on all the latest rogue postings as well as all game updates. WoWinsider is probably my favorite WoW community site. They have great bloggers and each class has their section of columns posted by other avid WoW players.

I still don't have enough reason to make a separate blog for my rogue, but I will continue to comment on my fellow rogue's blogs with this account. Maybe I'll add more WoW fanboi stuff to represent that I am avid WoW player :P Ha.

Season 3 begins tommorrow. I wouldn't say I am ready at all. I have 4500+ arena points, and my dual goose enchants set. This gives me enough points to upgrade my S1 daggers to S3, and perhaps an extra S3 piece. I am shooting for the Chest, legs, head -- in that order. Completion of this set will give me over 1k in armor debuff and 33%+ crit. The area that I am hurting the most is my BG honor tally. I barely have 20k honor and that does not give me enough points to upgrade all my veteran pieces. It might take a few months to get those pieces replaced, but obtaining S3 gear is priority. I happen to do well towards s2 and ended up on 2000+ rated teams for both my 2s and 3s. We did not concentrate on 5s much. Shoutouts go to Kabura and Endugu. We did well with our priest/rogue/rogue combo.

Lets see what Season 3 entails ... oh BTW avoiding the hype I am sticking to my dual dagger 41/0/20 mutilate build. Hemo as powerful as it sounds is overrated. (I did test it on PTR, it is powerful :P) Go mutilate, because it is the most enjoyable spec I have played, and I will stay true to it. I am damn good with the spec and have defeated various good pvpers with it too.

No comments: