Since my last blog regarding purchasing a new gadget; I ended up getting a HP Laptop. I couldn't be bothered by the restrictions on the EEE PC. It is an excellent device and I plan to get one in the future, but for now I am using a Compaq F750US and pretty happy with the purchase. I barely spent $500 on it and it does everything I need it to except run games like I do on my desktop. Good news is WoW runs well with about 20fps, but I don't usually game on here. This thing is purely used as a communicator device. I usually have this running while I am on WoW for AIM and WoWhead purposes. Beats having to run AIM or a browser window behind WoW and it frees up a lil memory. Some quick specs: 1.9 AMD dual core with a gig of ram and nvidia's 7000m series notebook graphics card.
When I'm at work, I use my nokia n73 to modem to AT&T and use my phone's GPRS connection to access the internet. It definitely gets the job done!!! Atleast I can read all my WoW blogs without work's filter blocking everything out when I'm on their network.
As for WoW, I did break 1900 rating on BG5 to obtain my s3 weps. They are fully enchanted and I am kicking some major ass. It is def a big upgrade from s1 weapons.
ops! Work stuff calls...more later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment