Friday, June 6, 2008
N73 does the job!
I just finished transfering over 200 images from my nokia n73. About 80 of them were from my trip to Seattle just this past week. It also included about an hours worth of video footage. I am absolutely amazed at the picture qualities this thing yields. It's no high end digi cam, but I'd say for being a camera phone this thing packs quite the punch. I'll be upgrading to the n78 in the near future and the camera specs for phone is pretty much the same. There are a lot more editing features readily available on the n78, whereas the n73 is limited in that aspect.
During my trip I religously used Google Maps with fast loading times (even on edge). I was clicking and snapping away. With 4 gigs to spare and QIK's unlimited space online, I was rarely worried about running out of memory. What also was put to the test was the amazing battery life for this phone. I was constantly multi-tasking between the gallery, gmaps, jaiku and camera functions. The battery lasted me the whole day with a bar or two to spare even with moderate to heavy use in intervals. I pray the n78 is similar in performance.
In conclusion, I'll never leave home without my nseries device. It bundles as my music player, camera, navigation/maps, and full web browsing... lets not forget the basic phone functions as well.
Mobile life philosophy: online but off-track – all wired up but wireless.
-anon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment