Once again I am impressed with Google's initiative towards simiplifying mobile surfing. Just recently Google released a quick download for your symbian enabled phone to search the net in less than 2 clicks. To summerize, it's basically google desktop on your s60. It's just as quick to bring up the query search (if not faster) on your stand by screen compared to your PC desktop (ctrl x2). By hitting the "pencil" key on my n73 a google search box appears directly on my standby screen for me to enter whatever query (T9 enabled) I desire. Usually I had to load my nokia browser and then point to google mobile and continue my search from there ... but this nifty app cuts down the time by almost 1/2. Searches can be directly made from my main screen and since I am an avid google user, this application gets an A+ in my book.
If you own a s60 enabled device I highly enourage you to check this app out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment